Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The tooth fairy strikes again!



On Wednesday August 6th, Andrew lost his second tooth. He looks a little funny, but he's quite happy. He kept complaining that his wiggly tooth got in the way when he was eating. The empty space doesn't seem to bother him.

He was surprised to wake up to another dollar fifty (this time it was one dollar, three dimes, and four nickels). He had fallen asleep on the couch and didn't remember getting into bed. He came into my room in the morning waving his plastic bag of money shouting "Mommy the tooth fairy brought me money and I didn't even leave her my tooth." I had to explain that mommy left the tooth in his bed for the tooth fairy to find since he was too sleepy to remember to put his tooth under his pillow.

We didn't take another shopping trip as of yet, but one is coming since he has to get a birthday present for his friend's birthday party this coming Saturday. I'll be staying far away from the video game aisle ;-)

No comments: