Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Granite...

This truly is a lengthy process. Everything needs to dry for a certain amount of time. No snapping your fingers and being done... You know how I am about being patient -- the waiting is killing me!!!!


Last week the guys put up the cement board that goes behind the tile. They also drywalled the ceiling and the wall. I guess there are several coats of mud that have to go on drywall...



Anyway -- the granite was installed today.



The shower seat, threshold, soap dish, and shampoo dish are made of the granite.



It's really hard to tell from these pictures, but the granite is a
purplish brown. With the beige tiles it should really pop out.












This is a close-up of the soap dish.








I can't wait -- did I say that already ;-)

No comments: